Vaya Con Dios is the debut album of the band by the same name. As one of the most successful Belgian music acts they sold over than 7 million albums. Their first album is known for the eclectic mix between jazz, soul and blues. While listening to this album you'll hear the influences from the French Chanson and gypsy music. This surprising combination results in an album which will blend wonderful with summer evenings.
Vaya Con Dios was founded in 1986 by Dirk Schoufs, Dani Klein and Willy Lambregt. They had some international success with the songs like "Just A Friend Of Mine", "What's a Woman?" and "Puerto Rico". In 2013 they started their farewell tour which ended on 25 October 2014 in Brussels.
The special 30th anniversary edition of 750 individually numbered copies on transparent vinyl includes an insert with a lyric sheet.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Includes insert (lyric sheet)
- Legendary debut album feat. singles "Don't Cry For Louie", "Just A Friend Of Mine" & "Johnny"
- Part of the Brewed in Belgium series
- 30th anniversary edition of 750 individually numbered copies on transparent vinyl
Official website: http://vayacondios.info