When Slowdive disbanded in 1995 music fans widely associated it with the demise of the shoegaze genre. Their last sign of life was Pygmalion (before they reunited in 2014) and it was, after Just For A Day and Souvlaki a totally different and more abstract album.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Jacket with special alubrush finish
- # 12 - Pitchfork's 50 Best Shoegaze Albums of All Time
- “A stylistic masterpiece” (AllMusic) / “Pygmalion remains Halstead and Goswell's masterpiece" (BBC Music)
- 1995 album, including "Rutti", "Crazy for You" and "Blue Skied an' Clear"
- 25TH anniversary edition of 3000 individually numbered copies on clear & green marbled vinyl
|Catalog # : MOVLP604||Format : 1 LP, 180 gram||Releasedate : 2020-08-14|
|Barcode : 8719262016316||Sleeve : 3mm||Original Release : 1995|