FORREST GUMP (ELVIS PRESLEY, BOB DYLAN, THE DOORS, CCR, ARETHA FRANKLIN A.O.)
The soundtrack to Academy Award- and Golden Globe-winning film Forrest Gump contains music from many well-known artists.The surprise hit of the 1994 summer movie season traces the life of a half-wit through the major historical events of the 1950s, '60s, and '70s. The soundtrack is a travelogue of the same period, from Elvis Presley's 1956 hit "Hound Dog" to Bob Seger's 1980 hit "Against the Wind."
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Printed innersleeves with pictures and liner notes
- PVC protective sleeve
- Featuring 32 songs by Elvis Presley, Bob Dylan, Aretha Franklin, The Doors, Jefferson Airplane a.o.
- Multiple award winning movie, including six Academy Awards and three Golden Globe Awards
- 25th anniversary edition of 5000 individually numbered copies on transparent red vinyl (LP 1) and transparent blue vinyl (LP 2)
|Catalog # : MOVATM061||Format : 2 LP, 180 gram||Releasedate : 2019-05-31|
|Barcode : 8719262010451||Sleeve : 5mm||Original Release : 1994|