England, 1884 - a world on the brink of change. On the morning of her 16th birthday, Enola Holmes (Millie Bobby Brown) wakes to find that her mother (Helena Bonham Carter) has disappeared, leaving behind an odd assortment of gifts but no apparent clue as to where she's gone or why. After a free-spirited childhood, Enola suddenly finds herself under the care of her brothers Sherlock (Henry Cavill) and Mycroft (Sam Claflin), both set on sending her away to a finishing school for “proper” young ladies. Refusing to follow their wishes, Enola escapes to search for her mother in London. But when her journey finds her entangled in a mystery surrounding a young runaway Lord (Louis Partridge), Enola becomes a super-sleuth in her own right, outwitting her famous brother as she unravels a conspiracy that threatens to set back the course of history.
Enola Holmes was released on September 23, 2020. The film received positive reviews from critics, who praised Brown's performance. Daniel Pemberton composed the film's score. Pemberton described it as “unashamedly melodic and emotional orchestral music” with some “messy quirky oddness thrown in as well”.
This is a limited edition contains of 500 individually numbered copies on solid turquoise vinyl. The package includes an insert with pictures and liner notes by director Harry Bradbeer (Killing Eve).
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- PVC protective sleeve
- Critically acclaimed 2020 movie about the teenage sister of the already-famous Sherlock Holmes
- Starring Millie Bobby Brown (Stranger Things “Eleven”), Henry Cavill, Sam Claflin & Helena Bonham Carter
- Music by Daniel Pemberton
- Includes insert with pictures and liner notes by director Harry Bradbeer (Killing Eve)
- Limited edition of 500 individually numbered copies on solid turquoise vinyl
Official website: https://www.netflix.com/nl/title/81277950