AND THE GLASS HANDED KITES (EXPANDED)
And the Glass Handed Kites is the fourth album by Danish quartet Mew and marked a highlight in their career. It has won several music prizes in Denmark, including four Danish Music Awards. Gaffa named And the Glass Handed Kites the best Danish album of 2005. Mew also won the 2005 MTV Europe Music Award for Best Danish Act. Pitchfork Media ranked the single "The Zookeeper's Boy" #92 on its list of top 100 tracks of 2006.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Gatefold sleeve
- Including an extensive 12-page booklet with unseen pictures and liner notes by Michael Beinhorn
- The original 2005 album including the singles "Apocalypso", "Special", "Why Are You Looking Grave?" and "The Zookeeper's Boy"
- 10 Bonus tracks, including “Why Are You Looking Grave? (Mogwai remix)”, “Drown”, “Dark Design (red version)”, the unreleased song “Wherefore Are You Not There?” and many more
- Album will be released on 2-LP and 2-CD
- To celebrate the 15th anniversary of 'And The Glass Handed Kites' Mew will be playing a series of live shows in 2020 throughout Europe and the USA
- Limited 15th anniversary expanded edition of 2500 individually numbered copies on black & white marbled vinyl
|Catalog # : MOVLP2561||Format : 2 LP, 180 gram||Releasedate : 2020-09-26|
|Barcode : 8719262012295||Sleeve : Gatefold||Original Release : 2020|