Population Four signaled the first major change in the lineup of Cranes with the departure of bassist Cope. Jim Shaw stepped from behind the drums to take over lead guitar duties in full, Francombe switched to bass, while new member Manu Ros settled behind the drum kit.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Jacket with deluxe soft touch finish
- Available on vinyl for the first time
- Featuring “Can't Get Free”, “Brazil” and “Let Go”
- First pressing of 1500 individually numbered copies on blue & white swirled vinyl
|Catalog # : MOVLP2598||Format : 1 LP, 180 gram||Releasedate : 2020-08-14|
|Barcode : 8719262012684||Sleeve : 3mm||Original Release : 1997|