The Bright Lights of America is the seventh album released by American punk rock band Anti-Flag. Released in 2008, the album marked a change in the band's sound: although still very much punk, the album is their first to feature a string section and child choirs. Two singles were released from the album: both the title track and “The Modern Rome Burning”. Other popular songs from this album are “Good And Ready”, “Spit In The Face” and “Vices”. Produced by Tony Visconti, Anti-Flag sounds fiery and angry as ever on this album.
This is a limited edition of 500 individually numbered copies on solid blue vinyl. The lp's are housed in a gatefold sleeve with a deluxe leather laminate finish, and contains a double-sided poster with lyrics and liner notes.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Gatefold with deluxe leather laminate finish
- Includes double-sided XL poster with lyrics and liner notes
- Featuring “Good And Ready”, “The Bright Lights Of America”, “Spit In The Face”, “Vices” & “The Modern Rome Burning”
- Produced by Tony Visconti
- Limited edition of 500 individually numbered copies on solid blue coloured vinyl
Official website: www.anti-flag.com