The multi-platinum album The Trinity Session by Cowboy Junkies is the prove it's possible to create a fantastic album overnight; it was recorded in the night of 27th November 1987 using just one microphone, a DAT recorder and the wonderful acoustics of the Holy Trinity in Toronto.
The album includes a mixture of original material by the band and covers of classic folk, rock and country songs, including the band's most famous single, a cover of The Velvet Underground's "Sweet Jane".
The Trinity Session is completely re-mastered and includes 2 tracks that were previously not included on the album; "Blue Moon Revisited" and "Working On A Building". The records are packed in a newly designed gatefold with additional photos and features new liner notes written by author and music editor Jason Schneider.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Gatefold sleeve
- Expanded edition with additional photos and 2 bonus tracks
- Re-mastered by original recording engineer Peter Moore and Cowboy Junkies
- New liner notes written by author and music editor Jason Schneider
- Limited Edition of 1.000 copies on transparent red vinyl