The multi-platinum album The Trinity Session by Cowboy Junkies is the prove it's possible to create a fantastic album overnight; it was recorded in the night of 27th November 1987 using just one microphone, a DAT recorder and the wonderful acoustics of the Holy Trinity in Toronto.
The album includes a mixture of original material by the band and covers of classic folk, rock and country songs, including the band's most famous single, a cover of The Velvet Underground's "Sweet Jane".
The Trinity Session is completely re-mastered and includes 2 tracks that were previously not included on the album; "Blue Moon Revisited" and "Working On A Building". The records are packed in a newly designed gatefold with additional photos and features new liner notes written by author and music editor Jason Schneider.
The first pressing is an exclusive limited edition of 1.000 numbered copies on transparent red vinyl.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Gatefold sleeve
- Expanded edition with additional photos and 2 bonus tracks
- Re-mastered by original recording engineer Peter Moore and Cowboy Junkies
- New liner notes written by author and music editor Jason Schneider
- Limited Edition of 1.000 copies on transparent red vinyl