3 YEARS, 5 MONTHS AND 2 DAYS IN THE LIFE OF
3 Years, 5 Months & 2 Days in the Life Of... is the debut album by American Hip Hop group Arrested Development, released in 1992. The album's chart success was the beginning of the popularization of Southern Hip Hop.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Includes insert with song lyrics
- Limited 25th Year Anniversary Edition in numbered sleeves
- Includes the hits "People Everyday", "Mr. Wendal" and "Tennessee"
- First pressing of 2.000 copies on white vinyl
|Catalog # : MOVLP890||Format : 1 LP, 180 gram||Releasedate : 2014-11-03|
|Barcode : 0600753444825||Sleeve : 3mm||Original Release : 1992|